Jed A. Latkin
Interim Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Previously was a Portfolio Manager at Nagel Avenue Capital beginning 2010 and at ING Investment Management from 2006-2010, Morgan Stanley Investment banking (2002-2006)
- Previously served as CFO of Viper Powersports, CEO of End of Life Petroleum Holdings, CEO of Black Elk Energy, Portfolio Manager of Precious Capital and CFO of West Ventures
- Currently serves on the boards of the Renewable Fuels Association and Buffalo Lake Advanced Biofuels
- MBA finance - Columbia Grad School of Business
Frederick Cope, Ph. D., F.A.C.N., C.N.S.
Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer
- Appointed Senior VP and Chief Scientific Officer in May 2013
- Previously served as Assistant Director for Research and Head of Program Research Development for The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, The James Cancer Hospital and The Richard J. Solove Research Institute
- Serves as editorial reviewer for several professional journals
- Advisor/director to the research program at Roswell Park Memorial Cancer Center
Chief Compliance Officer, Senior Vice President for Global Regulatory and Quality
- Served as Principal of Regan Advisory Services (RAS) consulting on all aspects of regulatory affairs within pharma, biotech and diagnostic imaging business, including PET, contrast agents and radiopharmaceuticals
- Prior to RAS, managed radiopharmaceutical manufacturing, quality assurance, pharmaceutical technology and regulatory affairs at Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
- Served as global regulatory head for BMS’ Medical Imaging business